Expertise in Urban Renewal
In April 2013 Angus Kennedy attended a Board Meeting of Opportunity Peterborough considering the organisation’s 5-year business plan.
In September 2012 Angus Kennedy contributed to a seminar at CLG (Communities and Local Government) in London on the impact of Welfare Reform on seaside towns. Leader of Hastings Borough Council Cllr. Jeremy Birch chaired the meeting. Read the rest of this entry »
In July 2012 Angus Kennedy attended the Board meeting of Opportunity Peterborough, the Peterborough Urban Regeneration company.
In July 2012 Angus Kennedy attended the Birmingham Lunar Society Regeneration dinner, where the keynote speaker was the Chairman of Birmingham Local Enterprise Partnership. Read the rest of this entry »
In March 2011 Friar Park Millennium Centre (FPMC) appointed CRP as consultants (Donald McIntosh and Margaret Jackson) to work alongside Architects Sjolander da Cruz to review current activities and identify future opportunities.
The aim was to support the redevelopment of the existing building as a community asset for the Friar Park and adjacent neighbourhood.
The assignment also included the preparation of a business plan which would:
• Offer a clear direction for the future development of the organisation and in particular its role in the development of Community Enterprise Development (CED) activities and
• Consider how the FPMC building can be further developed / extended and enhanced to provide for a range of community and community economic development activities.
In March 2011 Angus Kennedy attended this event at the invitation of the Directors of Savills. The event included a debate surrounding ‘Localism and Growth’, with guest speaker Richard McCarthy CBE, Director General CLG.
In February 2011 Angus Kennedy attended and contributed to the concept meeting for this initiative, organised by Communities and Local Government (CLG) at their headquarters in London. The meeting was attended by representatives of coastal towns throughout England.
In June 2010 Donald McIntosh was appointed by Urban Living, the West Midlands Housing Market Renewal Pathfinder. Read the rest of this entry »
CRP are the experts in community-led urban regeneration.
- Bid Preparation (8)
- Business Planning (7)
- Chairmanship (13)
- Charitable Trusts (3)
- Communication Strategy (2)
- Community Engagement (40)
- Community Safety (3)
- Conferences (51)
- Consultancy (73)
- Economic Development (8)
- Future Events (3)
- Government Offices (10)
- Health (13)
- Housing (95)
- Housing Market Renewal (11)
- Image Management (3)
- Interim Management (3)
- International (12)
- Investors in People (1)
- Legacy Planning (5)
- Local Authorities (33)
- Local Enterprise Partnerships (3)
- Local Strategic Partnerships (LSPs) (7)
- Masterclass (10)
- Masterplanning (1)
- Neighbourhood Management (13)
- Neighbourhood Renewal (14)
- Neighbourhood Wardens (2)
- New Deal for Communities (NDC) (18)
- Option Appraisal (7)
- Planning (56)
- Project Management (4)
- Recruitment (6)
- Regeneration (131)
- Regional Development Agencies (RDAs) (1)
- Registered Providers (RPs) (17)
- Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) (66)
- Succession Planning (3)
- Training and Lecturing (62)
- UK Government (12)
- Voluntary and Community Sector (20)