Expertise in Urban Renewal
In April 2013 Angus Kennedy attended a Board Meeting of Opportunity Peterborough considering the organisation’s 5-year business plan.
In March 2011 Friar Park Millennium Centre (FPMC) appointed CRP as consultants (Donald McIntosh and Margaret Jackson) to work alongside Architects Sjolander da Cruz to review current activities and identify future opportunities.
The aim was to support the redevelopment of the existing building as a community asset for the Friar Park and adjacent neighbourhood.
The assignment also included the preparation of a business plan which would:
• Offer a clear direction for the future development of the organisation and in particular its role in the development of Community Enterprise Development (CED) activities and
• Consider how the FPMC building can be further developed / extended and enhanced to provide for a range of community and community economic development activities.
In March 2011 Angus Kennedy attended this event at the invitation of the Directors of Savills. The event included a debate surrounding ‘Localism and Growth’, with guest speaker Richard McCarthy CBE, Director General CLG.
In 2008 Angus Kennedy supported Local Space housing association in the development of their forward business plan.
In 2008 CRP were appointed by Groundwork West Midlands to review their business operation and identify future business opportunities. Read the rest of this entry »
In 2007, as a Neighbourhood Renewal Adviser, Angus Kennedy was commissioned by the Government Office for the North West to conduct a review of Resource Centres in the North West, with a view to streamlining the delivery of neighbourhood support services in the Knowsley and Stockport areas.
CRP provided Trident Housing Association with strategic advice to the Board and senior staff regarding the options for their Business Plan in 2004, reflecting CRP’s extensive track record in the housing sector.
CRP are the experts in community-led urban regeneration.
- Bid Preparation (8)
- Business Planning (7)
- Chairmanship (13)
- Charitable Trusts (3)
- Communication Strategy (2)
- Community Engagement (40)
- Community Safety (3)
- Conferences (51)
- Consultancy (73)
- Economic Development (8)
- Future Events (3)
- Government Offices (10)
- Health (13)
- Housing (95)
- Housing Market Renewal (11)
- Image Management (3)
- Interim Management (3)
- International (12)
- Investors in People (1)
- Legacy Planning (5)
- Local Authorities (33)
- Local Enterprise Partnerships (3)
- Local Strategic Partnerships (LSPs) (7)
- Masterclass (10)
- Masterplanning (1)
- Neighbourhood Management (13)
- Neighbourhood Renewal (14)
- Neighbourhood Wardens (2)
- New Deal for Communities (NDC) (18)
- Option Appraisal (7)
- Planning (56)
- Project Management (4)
- Recruitment (6)
- Regeneration (131)
- Regional Development Agencies (RDAs) (1)
- Registered Providers (RPs) (17)
- Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) (66)
- Succession Planning (3)
- Training and Lecturing (62)
- UK Government (12)
- Voluntary and Community Sector (20)